May 10, 2021
Our Kickass Boomer of the Day is
Judy Laufer, award-winning children, and young adult author. Judy
joins us in this episode to talk about her books for grandparents,
which they can read and discuss with their grandchildren. She also
shares some advice for boomers who want to try something new. It
doesn’t have to be related to writing like Judy. It should be
something they enjoy.
Join me in this episode and
learn why Judy is a Kickass Boomer!
[00:01 - 02:39] Opening Segment
- I introduce and welcome Judy Laufer
- From being a teacher to being an
- How to handle losing a family
[02:40 - 12:45] Writing Children’s
- Why Judy decided to publish a book
- Learn more about Judy’s book!
- Judy’s thoughts about children’s
- Her insights about inter-faith in the
- What’s one of the easiest ways for kids to
learn how to read?
[12:46 - 22:51] Never Too Late to Try Something
- Are you planning to try something
- Don’t miss this advice from
- How to write a young adult book?
- Here’s a World War 2 story you should
[22:52 - 33:02] What the Youth Should Hear
- The beauty of writing stories about the good in
- Re-writing a book for a different
- What the young people should hear right
[33:03 - 37:41] Closing Segment
- How can the Boomer Nation connect with
- Final announcements
“It’s amazing to find there
are many, many skills that will transfer to a variety of careers
right now.” - Judy
“It’s really nice to know
there are a lot of good people too.” - Judy Laufer
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with Judy or check out her
website to learn more about her work. Follow her
- BUY her books!
- WATCH OUT for her upcoming book, “I
BEE BOLD, NOT OLD.
LEAVE A REVIEW and join me on my journey to become and stay a
to listen to the previous episodes.
Also check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
and connect with me online and on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.