Feb 22, 2021
Our Kickass Boomer of the Day is
Ron Kaiser, Ph.D., a licensed psychologist and the Director of
Psychology at the Jefferson Headache Center at Thomas Jefferson
University in Philadelphia. He talks about his book, “Rejuvenaging”
where he lays out the theory and practice of growing older while
Join me in this episode and
learn why Ron is a Kickass Boomer!
[00:01 - 05:36] Opening Segment
- I introduce and welcome Ron Kaiser,
- His background as a
- What’s inside his book
[05:37 - 16:09] Brain Development
- Do you know that our brain can continue
developing as we age?
- The benefits of learning the Internet for
- The factors that reduce life
[16:10 - 25:49] Thinking and Doing
- The power of socializing with
- Learn more about positive psychology from
- How to bridge the gap between thinking and
[25:50 - 38:11] Power of Gratitude
- Ron breaks down the power of
- Are humans naturally
- Here’s why you should join Ron’s
[38:12 - 38:44] Closing Segment
- How can the Boomer Nation connect with
- Final words
“Prevention is always better
than crisis management.” - Dr. Ron Kaiser
“Appreciate the good that
permeates us.” - Dr.
to connect with Dr. Ron or visit
his website and his social media pages: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
BEE BOLD, NOT OLD.
LEAVE A REVIEW and join me on my journey to become and stay a
to listen to the previous episodes.
Also check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
and connect with me online and on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.